|Home | Products | FAQ | Comparison | Pest Repeller Program | Pest Control Suggestions | Contact Us | Specials|
Electromagnetic Pest Control
Electromagnetic Pest Control unlike Traditional Pest Control (chemicals, poisons, gases etc.) is completely safe for People, Pets and electronics.
Electromagnetic Pest Control uses the wiring within the walls, turning your whole home or office into a giant Pest Repeller. Similar to making a telephone call, when you speak your voice travels through the phone lines at a certain frequency. Electromagnetic Pest Control utilizes your wiring by simply sending a shifting signal through the wire, tuned to irritate the Pests Nervous system. This technology will not affect humans, pets or electronics and doesn't increase your wiring's own electromagnetic energy - it simply changes the frequency to target small Pests like insects and rodents which easily pick up the changes in the electromagnetic frequencies. The signal is turned on and off every few seconds so the Pests can't build up a tolerance.
Insects communicate through vibrations. Electromagnetic Pest Control vibrations from our Electronic Pest Control Products communicate to the pests, disturbing their receptors and making them feel they are in a hostile area, where they are not welcome as a result it drives them out. Electromagnetic Pest Control confuses pests Making it difficult or impossible for them to gather food, breed and build their nests, or communicate with each other.
Rodents will notice something different about their environment and will feel uneasy and avoid areas where your Electromagnetic Pest Control is working. If you have a Rodent for a pet you shouldn't use electronic pest control, because you'll drive it crazy.
|Translations: German I French I Spanish I Swedish||© 2002- Good Life Inc.|